Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lots O' Yarn...and pictures!

I said I would post pictures of projects so here they are!  The first one is the completed star baby blanket.  This is not my pattern, I got it from www.ravelry.com.  (If you have a Ravelry account, this link should take you directly to the Star Blanket Pattern).


Its kind of a bad picture...all I had was my phone, not my actual camera.  Next project pictures are pictures of my iPod/phone holder for when I workout.  Its kind of big and bulky, but it works since none of my workout pants have pockets.  I haven't wrote up the pattern to it, i might get around to that some other day.  If anyone is interested, let me know, and I can speed up the process. =D


my cute buttons =D


I usually wear a tank top, I was just taking a quick photo...AND finally...my current project.  I am crocheting yet another baby blanket (I am behind lol).  Its called Polka Dots & Frills, but i just call it the polka dot blanket.  Its for a little girl, but instead of a color theme, the parents decided to do polka dot for the nursery.  I found the pattern on www.ravelry.com, again.  That website is my go to place for patterns.  (The blog for the pattern is Here )  Anyways, couple pictures here...

Adorbs right?!?!?!  Excited to see it finished!  Well that's it for now...later!





No comments:

Post a Comment