Tuesday, April 3, 2012
I made a hat over the weekend, in between clinicals and such, i found this flower pattern that is supposed to be pillow, and I thought, i should try to make something different! So the top part is part of the flower pattern, and then I just kinda winged the hat part. It turned out pretty well, over than the fact that it's REALLY big, and wouldn't fit a child. Oh well, maybe I will retry here in a few days and see what comes about that...but here are the pictures of the orinal hat, and my model is what I call, my Creepy Baby. I just used some extra yarn that I had laying around. Most of the colors don't go very well together, but it was just a trial run.